KB Purewhite Teeth Whitening Pen for an Ultra White Smile
Carbamide Peroxide, Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Deionized water, Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid, Carbomer, Poly Vinylpyrrolidone
FREQUENCY OF USE:
Apply up to twice per day up to two weeks. To maintain results, apply once or twice a week or as required.
1. Brush teeth and wipe dry. Rotate pen at base to dispense gel.
2. . Hold a wide smile, keeping lips away from teeth during treatment.
3. Apply a thin layer.
4. Gel activates immediately on contact with teeth slightly foaming while dissolving surface stains.
5. Allow 60 seconds to dry. Do not rinse as the gel remains active.
6. Refrain from drinking or eating for 30 minutes after application.