KB Gold Premium Soap *HIGH-QUALITY For ANTI-AGING + WHITENING + MOISTURIZING + SUN PROTECTION
Collagen *99.8 percent of Alpha-Arbutin *Kojic Acid *Soybean Extract *Hyaluronic Acid Top 5 breakthrough whitening ingredients in the soap industry today
KB Gold Premium Soap is the most expensive soap in the Philippines today as it bags the top five breakthrough ingredients in the skin care industry: Vitamin E from the Soybean Extract, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Japanese Collagen, Kojic Acid and the most in demand of them all – Alpha-Arbutin. These ingredients are found to have radiance-enhancing capabilities in a quick use yet in a long-term effect especially when combined.
• contains 99.8 percent of Alpha-Arbutin that blocks skin color. Medical studies say that Alpha Arbutin is a potent and proven ingredient as it reduces the degree of skin tanning after UV exposure.The use of Alpha Arbutin is widely recognized in the cosmetic industry as the fastest and safest way to achieve a white complexion.
• KB Gold Premium Soap is formulated with the right amount of kojic acid as second whitening agent only to alpha-arbutin to prevent unnecessary skin pigmentation and irritation.
• Hyaluronic Acid (HA) has powerful healing and hydrating properties, especially on skin tissues. Research shows that it helps to retain over a 1000 times its weight in water within the cells of skin, making it an excellent moisturizer. Widely used in cosmetic procedures because of its anti-aging abilities, its ability to remove waste matter from cells in blood circulation makes it also expensive therefore not available to all types of market today.
• Japanese collagen from fish’s ovary peptide as the fourth component is considered by the experts as the better type of collagen because of its first-rate absorption capabilities. It works by maximizing body’s collagen supply that results in avoidance of wrinkles, saggy skin and aging-related concerns.
• Soybean extract is a good source of Vitamin E and antioxidant that delays ageing and promotes moisturized and smooth skin. The unique features of soya stimulate collagen production which makes the skin supple and elastic.
*considered the most expensive soap in the Philippines for containing high-quality ingredients